It's a place where everybody gets together and everybody has their own path – but at the same time, everyone gives back and shares what they know. That's what this community is all about.

Terry Tran

WELCOME TO OUR

FREEDOM TRADER COMMUNITY

EDUCATION FOR EVERYDAY INVESTORS

When it comes to investing in the stock market, you don’t even know where to begin.

  • You want to make a healthy profit...but you’re not keen to gamble your money on risky investments.
  • You’re fascinated with the idea of trading and investing your money wisely...but the market moves so fast that it feels impossible to keep up.
  • You wish you had a place to go for open and honest information...but the stock education industry is shrouded in misinformation and it’s all so hard to understand.

If that’s true for you, you’re in the right place.

The FreedomTrader is a community for normal, everyday investors who want something more out of their lives.

Specifically, we’re after:

 More money to afford the treats and necessities of a meaningful life.
 More time to spend with loved ones (and less at the office).
 More experiences to make the most of our time here on Earth.

We’re the teachers, the office workers, the farmers, the entrepreneurs — the everyday people who don’t want to become professional stock brokers...but do want more financial stability in our lives.

And whether you want to:

 Build a healthy nest egg for retirement
 Afford an amazing education for your kids
 Travel the world and invest from anywhere
 Quit the rat race, because you don’t need your 9-to-5 to support your lifestyle
 Put the money you work so hard for to work for you

...theFreedomTrader can help you get there.

We're On A Mission To Pay It Forward With Our Community

A big part of our community is the practice of 'paying it forward' — together with our students, and partnered with B1G1, here's what we've achieved so far...

HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED

To get started, download your free checklist: 10 Checks to Help You Choose the Strongest Stocks and Avoid the Lemons.

You’ll learn my 4-step approach to weed out risky stocks so you’re only picking from the strongest. If you follow this system, you’ll effectively eliminate 99% of stocks out there (yes, really!)...leaving you to focus on the 1% that pass our stringent stock criteria.

Get a copy of my 10 Must-Have Stock Criteria

These 10 Stock Criteria immediately saved my students hours of research everyday once implemented, and only require 5 minutes to implement so you can instantly identify the 1% of stocks that pass our stock criteria, that you can do further research with at any time!


Start choosing the financially strongest stocks and AVOID the lemons now...

GET INSPIRED WITH OUR POPULAR 
FREE ONLINE MASTERCLASS

Always booked out, our free Masterclass ‘How to PREPARE for any Market Crash, PRESERVE your Wealth and PROFIT’ will inspire you to take your first step to towards reaching your financial goals outside of your job or business.

Disclaimer

Effective Trading Solutions Pty Ltd trading as theFreedomTrader.com (ACN: 160 101 959) (“theFreedomTrader”) is registered in Australia and is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No. 1267698) of Australian Financial Advisory Group Pty Ltd which is the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence No. 475300). All material provided on this website is general advice only and does not take into consideration your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant disclosure statements prior to acquiring our services. TheFreedomTrader.com does not operate as a formal training provider and is not registered as a training provider.

GET INSPIRED WITH OUR POPULAR
FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS

Always booked out, our free Masterclass ‘How to PREPARE for any Market Crash, PRESERVE your Wealth and PROFIT’ will inspire you to take your first step to towards reaching your financial goals outside of your job or business.